Great questions to ask when stuck:
Whenever you find yourself stuck, particularly if you are repeating a pattern or habit and you want to change it, try asking different, powerful questions to put you on the spot. You may have even better ones so please ask those instead.
- What is the most important thing I can do today?
- Since I don’t seem, at the moment, to know how to do this, I wonder who might know the question to ask to unblock me? Who can I call on for help?
- Even though my choice is not to do it all today rather than ‘I can’t!’, what step can I take to get started right now?
- What resources do I have access to that I can call on maybe to provide information, share their experience, mentor me, coach me, or teach me, about this?
- If what I am doing isn’t working and is only getting me where I’ve always gone, what other strategies could I try?
- What other questions could I ask myself to find a different way?
A powerful question is beyond price.
A powerful question can instantly transform our lives by opening up a wealth of perspectives which lead to potential possibilities.
It’s always worth asking different questions if you aren’t getting the results you want.
Enjoy exploring and experimenting as you inspire yourself.